Location of Room(s)
- Teaching/Seminar Room(s) (103A / 103B) is/are located on level one of the the ACE Extension building.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for ACE Extension please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is not available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is not step free access into the room(s).
- There is/are 3 medium (11cm-17cm) step(s) for access to the room(s).
- The step(s) is not/are not clearly marked and do/does not have handrails.
- The door opening width(s) is/are under 75cm for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 71cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.