COVID-19 Information (Imperial College London)
Location of Room(s)
- Teaching/Seminar Room(s) (165) is/are located in the Skempton Building on floor 1, at the far side of room 164 from the main entrance.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Skempton Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 69cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There is a/are chair(s) with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- This room is accessed via Lecture Theatre 164, or externally from a campus service road.
- The first double door, shown in photograph 3, is 160cm wide, opens towards you and is heavy. There is a short, easy slope in the threshold.
- The second door is a single, heavy door with a locked extension leaf, 88cm wide and opens towards you. This door is shown in photograph 4.