COVID-19 Information (Imperial College London)
Location of Room(s)
- Teaching/Seminar Room(s) (BOSS Breakout Space A (Opposite LT 207)) is/are located on the second floor of the Skempton Building.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Skempton Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is not available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) ranges between 37cm and 72cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- This breakout space contains vending machines and a discussion room.
- Part of this breakout area is on the link bridge to the City and Guilds Building on level 2, accessed via steps or a platform lift.
- Please see the main guide for the Skempton Building for more details on how to access the link bridge area.