- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town or city.
- The venue is situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Upper Holloway.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
- Monday 05:00 - 11:45.
- Tuesday 05:00 - 11:45.
- Wednesday 05:00 - 11:45.
- Thursday 05:00 - 11:45.
- Friday 05:00 - 11:45.
- Saturday 05:00 - 11:45.
- Sunday 05:00 - 11:45.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The doors are single width.
- The door opening is 105cm (3ft 5in) wide.
- There is a 2cm threshold at this entrance.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is a lowered section at the counter.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 67cm (2ft 2in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are available in Braille.
- Menus are available in large print.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is fast food.
- There is now an electric screen now available for ordering.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets are located in the corridor to the right of the food counter.
- Unisex toilets are 10m (32ft 10in) from the accessible entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the unisex toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- The toilet is for the sole use of disabled people.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 12m (13yd 4in) from the accessible entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located in the corridor to the right of the food counter.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a shared toilet.
- A key is required for the accessible toilet.
- The key is a radar key.
- The key can be obtained from any staff member.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 146cm x 200cm (4ft 9in x 6ft 7in).
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 80cm (2ft 7in).
- The tap type is lever.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is not fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 45cm (1ft 6in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- Wall mounted and drop down rails are available.
- There are baby changing facilities in the accessible toilet.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Can provide different cups upon request.