- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Essex Road.
- The nearest underground station is Angel.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Upper Street.
- The car park is located in Upper Street.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 260cm x 2800cm (8ft 6in x 91ft 10in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located in Upper Street.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The parking along the Red route is 260cm wide and 2800cm long.
- The duration of parking available for Blue Badge holders is a maximum of 3 hours from 10:00-19:00.
- A similar red route parking bay is also available on the opposite side of the road.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building, opposite Islington Green Park.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 150cm.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The width between the security barriers after the entrance doors is 113cm.
- The counter is 5m (5yd 1ft) from the floor main entrance.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is not a bell to attract attention.
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- The height of the counter is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- There is not a lowered section.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- The tills are located 5m to the left and right of the main entrance.
- There is a till located on level 1, with a height of 85cm.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G, 1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located to the rear of the store on the far right.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are G, 1.
- The lift is approximately 35m (38yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The clear door width is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 100cm x 148cm (3ft 3in x 4ft 10in).
- There are not separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- There is a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does not have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are within 90cm - 120cm from the floor.
- The lift does not have Braille markings.
- The lift does have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is medium.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.