- The venue is situated within the centre of the borough.
- This venue is situated in Islington.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Essex Road.
- The nearest underground station is Angel.
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday 17:00 - 00:00.
- Wednesday 17:00 - 00:00.
- Thursday 17:00 - 01:00.
- Friday 17:00 - 03:00.
- Saturday 17:00 - 03:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is N1 Centre Car Park.
- The car park is located on Berners Road.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Essex Road.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 109cm.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 120cm (3ft 11in).
- There is not level access to the service(s).
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are low.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the bar.
- The bar does serve food.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 45cm (1ft 6in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 71cm (2ft 4in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is snacks.
Level Change (Additional Seating and Standard Toilets)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in the centre of the venue.
- There is/are 2 step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are low.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are deep (18cm+).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located at the rear of the venue.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 23m (25yd 6in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are low.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.