- Platform 1 for trains to Highbury & Islington only.
- Platform 2 for trains via Canada Water.
- Platform 3 for trains to Richmond & Clapham Junction.
- Platform 4 for trains to Stratford.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest underground station is Highbury & Islington.
- Monday 05:20 - 18:30.
- Tuesday 05:20 - 18:30.
- Wednesday 05:20 - 18:30.
- Thursday 05:20 - 18:30.
- Friday 05:20 - 18:30.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 200cm x 510cm (6ft 7in x 16ft 9in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on Grosvenor Avenue.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Pay & display parking is available on Grosvenor Avenue.
Outside Access (Grosvenor Avenue)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the station.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 190cm (6ft 3in).
Reception (Ticket Office)
- The desk/counter is 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The desk/counter does not have a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
Inside Access (Ticket Office / Concourse)
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
Level Change (Concourse to Platforms 1,2,3 & 4)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located leading from the concourse to the platforms.
- There is/are 15+ step(s) to the area/service.
- There is tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- There is a lift to access this area/service.
- The lift does bypass the step(s).
Lift (Lift - Platforms 2 & 3)
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located on the footbridge.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are Footbridge-Platforms 2 & 3.
- The lift is approximately 28m (30yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The clear door width is 110cm (3ft 7in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 148cm x 188cm (4ft 10in x 6ft 2in).
- There are separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are within 90cm - 120cm from the floor.
- The lift does have Braille markings.
- The lift does have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is medium.
- There are identical lifts for access to platforms 1 & 4.
- There are generally 1 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- The station is not staffed between midnight and 5.20am.
- There is a ticket office.
- The ticket office is located on the left immediately past the main entrance.
- The ticket office is 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The train companies operating from within this station are London Overground.
- The train companies that operate within this station include:.
- There are 4 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) accessed by lift is / are 1,2,3 & 4.
- The platform(s) which can be accessed by either level access / ramps / lifts / stairclimber from inside the station is / are 1,2,3 & 4.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Wider ticket barriers are available to access platforms.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
Accessible Platform/Train Ramp - Platform 1
- A ramp has been constructed on Platform 1 which raises a section of the platform to the same level as the train.
- This new ramp, named the 'Harrington Hump' is a prototype and if proved successful will be installed at other stations across London.
- The designated carriage (usually in the middle of the train) will have the 'Wheelchair Symbol' on the doors.
- At the time of survey (Jan 2017) a 'Harrington Hump' is being installed on Platform 2.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.