- Related link Finsbury Park.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Finsbury Park.
- The nearest underground station is Finsbury Park.
- The cafe has seasonal opening times.
- It is open 9:00-18:00 every day from March to October and 9:00-17:00 every day from November to February.
- The kitchen shuts 30 minutes before close.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located within the park grounds.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Standard on street parking is pay & display.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- Access to the pay & display area is via the Hornsey Gate vehicle entrance.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are double (with one leaf locked).
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 95cm (3ft 1in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the cafe.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 72cm (2ft 4in).
- The standard height for tables is 71cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held and wall.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
- There is an accessible toilet located in Finsbury Park next to the cafe.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- The are standard toilets located in Finsbury Park next to the cafe.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.