- The route from Finsbury Park Station to Wells Terrace is approximately 170m in length.
Finsbury Park Station to Stroud Green Road
- Turn left on leaving Finsbury Park Station.
- Head along Station Place for approximately 47m until you reach Stroud Green Road.
- The surface of the pavement is mainly block paving however there are manhole covers and the occasional section of brick block paving.
- There is a slight downhill gradient immediately outside the station however after a few metres this ceases and there is instead a slight uphill gradient.
Stroud Green Road to Wells Terrace
- Turn left on to Stroud Green Road and continue for approximately 100m until you reach Wells Terrace.
- Head under the railway bridge until you come out of the other side.
- The surface of the pavement is brick block paving.
- There is a green cycle path to the right of the pavement.
Wells Terrace crossing
- On approaching Wells Terrace there is a small area of Brick Block paving with a manhole cover in it.
- Cross Wells terrace by using the zebra crossing.
- The zebra crossing has dropped kerbs and tactile paving on either side.
Wells Terrace Crossing to Finsbury Bus Station
- Turn left immediately after the zebra crossing on to Wells Terrace.
- Upon turning left there is a lamppost with a width of 110cm between the lamp post and the kerb.
- The surface of the road is block paving for the first few metres before brick block paving with the occasional manhole cover.
- Continue straight on Wells Terrace for 70m until you arrive at the Wells Terrace Bus Station.