Show Easy Read
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Upper Holloway.
- The nearest underground station is Archway.
- Monday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 20:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 20:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 20:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 15:00.
- Saturday 10:00 - 14:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 200cm x 600cm (6ft 7in x 19ft 8in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located opposite the venue on Hanley Road.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located opposite the venue on Hanley Road.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Pay & Display parking is located on Hanley Road.
- Unrestricted parking is available before 10.00 and after 14.00 on adjacent streets, such as Grenville Road and Ormond road.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 83cm (2ft 9in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located immediately beyond the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 97cm (3ft 2in).
- The desk/counter is 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is high (110cm+).
- The desk/counter does not have a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played in the waiting area.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is written text signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 14m (15yd 11in) from the main entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located at the rear of the venue.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens inwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 77cm (2ft 6in).
- The door is heavy.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 164cm x 257cm (5ft 5in x 8ft 5in).
- There is sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 49cm (1ft 7in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is not an emergency alarm.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is a/are waste paper pedal bin disposal units.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are not placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 46cm (1ft 6in).
- There is not a hand dryer.
- There is a towel dispenser.
- The towel dispenser can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The towel dispenser is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The height of the towel dispenser is 121cm (3ft 12in).
- There is not a toilet roll holder.
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.