- Services / facilities within the grounds include Basketball Court/Football Pitch.
- The venue is open from 08.00 till dusk.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Canonbury.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Essex Road.
- The nearest underground station is Canonbury.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 205cm x 4300cm (6ft 9in x 141ft 1in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located in Baxter Road.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Car parking restrictions apply.
Access Point (Baxter Road to Football Pitch / Basketball Court)
- This information is for the access point located in Baxter Road.
- There is not an information board/map at this access point.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this access point.
- There is a gate which opens towards you (pull).
- The gate is easy to open.
- The gate has a sliding bolt lock.
- The width of the gap is 78cm.
- The ramp/slope is located on Baxter Road.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 122cm (4ft).
Football Pitch/Basketball Court
- This is a football pitch and basketball court.
- There is a easy to operate gate with a width of 78cm to enter.
- The surface of the pitch/court is tarmac.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.