Location of Room(s)
- IoPPN - Robin Murray A is/are located on the Ground Floor of the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience Main Building. Enter via the main entrance and then follow the corridor to the left of the lifts. Robin Murray A room is then located on the right hand side.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience Main Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- A height adjustable table/bench is available.
- There is a/are chair(s) with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- The speaker's desk is height adjustable.