- This is a block with identical access into the chaplaincy, security manager's office, staff offices and the Facility and Services offices.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the campus.
- This venue is situated in the Denmark Hill Campus.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Denmark Hill.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Cabin Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the cabin.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are light.
- The door opening is 76cm (2ft 6in) wide.
Level Change (Cabin Entrance)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located in front of the entrance.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Lighting levels are varied.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service can be requested.
- Staff are Text Relay aware.