Show Easy Read
Location of Room(s)
- Seminar Room is/are located on the second floor of the Academic Neuroscience Centre.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Academic Neuroscience Centre please click here (new tab).
- This room is undergoing a major refurbishment.
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is step free access to the speaker's area at the front.
- The lectern is height adjustable.
- The lectern cannot be adjusted between the recommended heights of 80cm and 110cm (lowest part).
- There is a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is not sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- The lectern is height adjustable between 90 - 104cm.
- Photograph 4 shows the lectern in the lecture theatre, which is the same as the one in the seminar room.
- All the chairs are moveable and have either a flip-down or swivel writing/ laptop surface.
- The room to manoeuvre may vary according to how the chairs are laid out.