Show Easy Read
- This information is for the entrance located off the main corridor on floor 24.
- There is step free access at this entrance.
- There are two sets of manual, heavy, double doors between the lifts and this entrance.
- There is not a bell/buzzer.
- There is not an intercom.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open (at the time of the survey).
- The width of the door opening is 145cm (4ft 9in).
- There is a similar entrance at the front of the cafe as shown in photograph 2.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There are microwaves for public use to the right of the serving counter.
- At the rear of the café there is an area of computer workstations with a no food/drink policy. The work stations are 72cm high.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the café.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 1m (3ft 3in) from the café 24 entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 35cm (1ft 2in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 108cm (3ft 7in).
- The standard height for tables is 35cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is sandwiches and snacks.