Show Easy Read
Location of Room(s)
- St Thomas' House PGR Study Space is/are located to the left as you exit the lift on the third floor.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for St Thomas' House please click here (new tab).
PGR Study Space
- This space consists of 17 rooms off a central corridor which is 180cm wide.
- Each room has a manual, heavy door 80cm wide which opens away from you as you enter.
- The rooms contain at least 1 desk with 69cm clearance and adjustable height chairs with arm rests on both sides.
- There is a central kitchenette area, as shown in photographs 5 and 6, with a counter at 89cm. The counter contains a microwave, kettle and sink with twist/turn taps.
- Within the kitchenette area there is a water dispenser, tables 74cm high and a mix of bench and chair seating with no armrests.