Location of Room(s)
- Kings K1.26 is/are located on level 1 of King's Building. Enter via King's Building main entrance and turn left onto main corridor. Proceed along main corridor until you reach the doors on the right leading into the East Wing. The stairs immediately on the right lead up to Classroom K1.26.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for King's Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is not sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is not step free access into the room(s).
- There is/are 17 deep (18cm+) step(s) for access to the room(s).
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked and has/have handrails on both sides.
- The door opening width(s) is/are under 75cm for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is some fixed furniture within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 67cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- The 17 steps lead up to the entrance and there are also two medium steps in front of the entrance.
- The speaker's desk is height adjustable.