Location of Room(s)
- Somerset House East Wing - 2.17 is/are located on level -2 of Somerset House. Exit lift (Accessible Entrance) to the right and go through the double doors. Turn right onto main corridor and Seminar Room -2.17 is located on the left hand side.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Somerset House East Wing please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- A height adjustable table/bench is available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- The speaker's desk is height adjustable.