Location of Room(s)
- Virginia Woolf Building 0.03 is located on the ground floor of the Virginia Woolf Building, to the right after the foyer platform lift, opposite the main lifts.
- There is step free access from Virginia Woolf Building main entrance to Virginia Woolf Building 0.03.
- To view the AccessAble Access Guide for Virginia Woolf Building please click here (new tab)
Quiet Space(s) (Parenting and First Aid Room)
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s) from the corridor.
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is fixed furniture within the room(s).
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There is a/are chair(s) with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- The room does have an unobstructed minimum turning space of 150cm x 150cm.
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- This room contains a chair with armrests and a foot rest, a bench 80cm high and 182cm long, a sink, a kettle and a baby change table, 90cm high when extended.