Location of Room(s)
- Virginia Woolf Building 4.01 is/are located on level 4 of the Virginia Woolf Building. Exit lift to the left, then immediately left through the double doors. Take the first corridor to the right and VB4.01 Meeting Room is located on the right hand side.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Virginia Woolf Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is not available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is some fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) ranges between 63cm and 69cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.