Location of Room(s)
- WAT/F-WB1.16 is/are located on level 1 of the Franklin-Wilkins Building. Exit main lift, turn left onto main corridor and Classroom 1.16 is on the right hand side.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Franklin-Wilkins Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 63cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- The speaker's desk is height adjustable.