Location of Room(s)
- WAT/F-WB4.178 - First Aid and Parenting Room is/are located 25m to the right as you exit the lifts on the fourth floor.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Franklin Wilkins Building please click here (new tab).
First Aid and Parenting Room
- The entrance door requires swipe card access and a push button to exit which are both 110cm high, the access card is available from the main reception.
- The room contains a baby change table which is standalone and 90cm high.
- There is a changing bed 72cm high and 184cm long with a pillow and duvet on top.
- There is a rocking chair with arm rests on both sides and an accompanying foot stool.
- There is a bench which is 90cm high and contains a sink with twist/turn taps, paper towels 145cm high and a soap dispenser 130cm high.
- There is a fridge on top of the bench along with a kettle and a lock box.
- There are first aid kits on the changing bed and medical supplies in draws under the bench.
- There are clinical waste and nappy disposal units.
- There is a phone with emergency numbers available on the wall which is 160cm high.