Location of Room(s)
- WAT/F-WBG.75 is/are located on the Ground Floor of the Franklin-Wilkins Building. Enter via the Franklin-Wilkins Building main entrance and take the lift to the left after recepton from the mezzanine down to the ground floor. Go ahead across the foyer. At the end turn right along the corridor. Classroom G.75 is located on the right hand side.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Franklin-Wilkins Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is step free access to the speaker's area at the front.
- The height of the speaker's desk/table is 89cm.
- The speaker's desk/table is height adjustable.
- The lectern cannot be adjusted between the recommended heights of 80cm and 110cm (lowest part).
- There is a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- The speaker's desk is height adjustable between 89 - 103cm.
- The chairs can be rearranged as required.
- The chairs have a flip-down writing/ laptop surface. Left and right hand versions are available.