- AccessAble are aware that there have been changes to this Access Guide, which includes the information of a redecoration and a hearing loop. Our surveyors will revisit the venue to update the information as soon as possible, subject to Government restrictions.
- There is not a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- Toilets are available.
- Monday 08:30 - 13:00.
- Monday 14:00 - 17:30.
- Tuesday 08:30 - 13:00.
- Tuesday 14:00 - 17:30.
- Wednesday 08:30 - 13:00.
- Wednesday 14:00 - 17:30.
- Thursday 08:30 - 13:00.
- Thursday 14:00 - 17:30.
- Friday 08:30 - 13:00.
- Friday 14:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Roby.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located at the front of the building.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 1 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The Blue Badge bay has no markings.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the side of the building.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There is not a bell/buzzer.
- There is not an intercom.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are easy to open.
- The width of the door opening is 90cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- The ramp/slope is located to either side of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is steep.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 110cm (3ft 7in).
- The desk/counter is 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is high (110cm+).
- The desk/counter does not have a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are moderate to good.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a portable loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- The hearing assistance system was tested by an AccessAble surveyor.
- The hearing assistance system was tested on 13/10/2021.
- The hearing assistance system was working at the time of testing.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played in the reception and waiting area.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are moderate to good.
- There are 3 consultation rooms
- The consultation room surveyed was consultation room 1.
- There is a door to the consultation room.
- The door is single.
- The door opens away from you (push)
- The door is heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 76cm.
- There is an adjustable height dental chair.
- The dental chair is 155cm long.
- There is a cane sofa available in the consultation room.
- There is adequate room for a wheelchair to manoeuvre in the consultation room.
- Consultation rooms 2 and 3 are similar.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located to the rear left of the building.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 11m (12yd 1in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.