- The venue is open 24hrs.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Widnes.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Unmarked standard on-street parking is available on Smithy Lane.
Outside Access (Smithy Lane Access)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the war memorial and gardens.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 346cm (11ft 4in).
Level Change (Smithy Lane Access)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- The paths have a block paving surface.
- This war memorial remembers those who lost their lives in the 2 great wars.
- The war memorial is to the left as you enter via the Smithy Lane entrance.
- The war memorial is 4m from the Smithy Lane entrance.
- The memorial is surrounded by a fence.
- There is space to lay wreaths on the pathway in front of the memorial.
- The village stocks are located on the grass ahead as you enter via the Smithy Lane entrance.
- The village stocks are 6m from the Smithy Lane entrance.
- There are pathways surrounding the village stocks.
- There is an information board to the rear left of the village stocks.
- There is also a sister stone in the park area.
- The sister stone is to the right as you enter via the Smithy Lane entrance.
- The sister stone is part of a project created to celebrate the history of Knowsley.
- There are 6 sister stones located throughout the Knowsley Borough.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.