- Monday 10:00 - 21:00.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 21:00.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 21:00.
- Thursday 10:00 - 21:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 21:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 20:00.
- Sunday 11:00 - 17:00.
- The White Rose Shopping Centre is located south of Leeds, between the M62 and M621. From the M62 exit at junction 28 (Tingley Interchange) and follow the overhead signage for White Rose Centre. Exit the interchange onto the A653 (Dewsbury Road). After 0.8 miles continue straight across the roundabout. After 0.5 miles, at the roundabout, take the first exit and enter the White Rose Shopping Centre grounds. Follow the signage to the East and West car parks.
- There are 8 car parks surrounding the shopping centre. There are Blue Badge bays in car parks 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.
- There is a bus stop directly adjacent to the shopping centre.
There are stands on the north side of the shopping centre. Stand A is served by buses 9, 9A, 55, 117. Stand B is served by buses 117, 200, 201, 201A, 202, 203. Stand C is served by buses 65, 220, 221, 222, and 223. Stand D is served by buses 3 and 3A. Stand E is served by buses 9, 9A, 38, 47, 48A, 55 and 55C. Stand F is served by bus 12. Stand G is served by buses 200, 201, 201A, 202 and 203. Stand H is served by buses 65, 117, 220, 221, 222, and 223.
- For more information on bus timetables and information please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest railway station is Cottingley.
- Cottingley station is approximately 1.2 miles from White Rose Shopping Centre.
- For more information on train times and ticket information please click here (opens new tab).
- For more information on National Rail please click here (opens new tab).
Getting Help and Assistance
- Guest services associates, Security officers, Cleaning operatives and Car park attendants receive Autism Awareness training.
- There is one member of staff trained in British Sign Language. Please phone the venue in advance for more information.
- There is not an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the venue/nearby.
- There is a designated place of safety which can be used by people with dementia, autism or learning disabilities.
- The Safe Places are located at the Customer Service desk on the ground floor, and the Management Suite on the balcony level.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are not available.
- There are mobility aids available.
- The mobility aids available include wheelchairs, motorised wheelchairs and mobility scooters.
- To obtain mobility aids please contact Shopmobility.
- The shopping centre does have its own parking facilities.
- The car park is located on the east side of the shopping centre, just before the petrol station.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height of the restriction barrier is 210cm (6ft 11in).
- The car park does not have a barrier control system.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a/are not Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are not available.
- All parking spaces are provided on a first come first served basis.
- There are additional car parks for visitors.
- There are 7 additional car parks surrounding the shopping centre.
- There are not parking charges for the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are slopes/ramps.
- The entrance is not clearly visible from the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is not clearly signposted.
- The surface on the approach to the entrance is tarmac and concrete tiles.
- There is a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- There is no tactile paving on dropped kerbs between the car park and the entrance.
- There is not a/are not clearly marked drop-off point(s).