- Services / facilities within the grounds include This shuttle bus provides free transport from Headingley Campus to the City Campus. The shuttle bus is a single level bus with sliding doors. The shuttle bus has no available space for wheelchair users.
- Opening times do vary depending on timetabling.
Headingley Campus James Graham Building
- This stop is outside the James Graham Building. There is an uncovered bench at the stop. There is a medium step to access the bus at this stop with a grab handle to the left and a horizontal rail on the right. This stop services both directions.
- This stop is on Kirkstall Lane. There is a covered bus shelter with bench seating at this stop. There is a medium step to access the shuttle bus.
- There is an identical stop travelling in the opposite direction across the road outside the Carnegie Pavilion.
- This stop is on Portland way, opposite the Woodhouse Building. There is a medium step to access the bus. This stop services both directions.