- The telephone number for disabled visitors is 0344 815 5000 (option 4).
- The email address for disabled visitors is [email protected].
- To view the web page for disabled visitors click here (opens in new tab).
- The telephone number for ticket sales is 0344 815 5000 (option 1).
- The email address for ticket sales is [email protected].
- To view the web page for ticket sales click here (opens in new tab).
- The telephone number for hospitality enquiries is 0344 815 5000 (option 2).
- The email address for hospitality enquiries is [email protected].
- To view the web page for hospitality click here (opens in new tab).
Getting Help and Assistance
- There is a/are steward(s) available for help and assistance.
- The M1 and M69 Motorways interchange at Junction 21 (M1), where you should exit and follow the signs for the City Centre via the A5460. After 3 miles turn right onto Upperton Road, follow the road down until you get to the Liberty Statue island. Take the fifth exit down Western Boulevard and you will see King Power Stadium ground on your right-hand side.
- The King Power Stadium has 5 main car parks situated around the grounds; Car Parks A, B, C, D and E.
Car Parking for away supporters is in Car Park C. There are 10 designated Blue Badge parking bays available for away supporters in Car Park C.
Further parking is available in the City Centre, signposted on the approach roads.
To view the route from each car park to the King Power Stadium please click here.
- There is not a bus stop within 150 metres of the stadium.
- The nearest bus stops to the stadium are located on Aylestone Road.
To view the route from the Aylestone Road (Freemen's Common) Bus Stop to the King Power Stadium please click here
To view the route from the Aylestone Road (Raw Dykes Road) Bus Stop to the King Power Stadium please click here.
- For more information on Arriva buses please click here (opens new tab).
- By Train View
Car Parking & Drop Off Points
- The outer concourse has a block paving surface. All stands are accessible via the outer concourse.
- On match days there are independent food stalls and mobile counters selling match day programmes located around the concourse. There is a shirt printing and information point, which is located on the North West corner of the ground. There is a music stage with live entertainment located at the front of the North Stand.
- All entrances into the stadium have step-free access but there are some very easy slopes along the outer concourse.
- Opposite the West Stand there is the Leicester City FC Remembrance Garden.
- Clear directional signage is provided on the concourse.
- There is a stadium plan/map on the concourse.
- There is a steward/member of staff available for assistance on match days.
- For more information on the North Stand (Family Stand) please click here - (new tab).
- For more information on the East Stand please click here - (new tab).
- For more information on the South Stand (Spion Kop Stand) please click here - (new tab).
- For more information on the West Stand please click here - (new tab).
- For more information on the Visitors Section please click here - (new tab).
- Ticket Office(s) View
- Shop(s) View
- Bar(s) / Restaurant(s) View
- Main Reception / Hospitality View
- This information is for the access point located opposite the West Stand, leading into the Remembrance Garden.
- The access point is clearly signed.
- There is ramped/sloped access to the access point.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the ramp/slope.
- The handrail(s) is/are on the right going up.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 110cm (3ft 7in).
- The Leicester City Remembrance Garden is located opposite the West Stand.
- The path surface within the garden is stone tiles and grass.
- The path is uneven in places and has a width of 59cm through the narrowest sections.
- Bench seating is provided within the garden.