- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Letchworth Garden City.
- Monday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Thursday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Sunday 10:30 - 16:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Town Hall Pay and Display Car Park.
- The car park is located on Arena Parade.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Blue Badge parking is available on Cheapside.
- The bays are not marked out, but is layby type parking.
- The nearest Blue Badge parking is 17 metres from the cafe entrance.
- Blue Badge parking is free for 3 hours.
- Standard parking is available opposite the cafe on Cheapside.
- The bays are not marked and parking is perpendicular to the kerb.
- The nearest standard parking is 22 metres from the cafe entrance.
- Standard parking is free for 1 hour with no return within 1 hour.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The bell is not in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The intercom is not in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 104cm (3ft 5in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the cafe.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the café.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 74cm (2ft 5in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 107cm (3ft 6in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are not clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located at the rear of the cafe.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 10m (10yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- To enter the toilets there is a 2cm step up to the threshold and a 9cm step down from the threshold.
- From the threshold it is level into the male toilet and up an 8cm step into the female toilet.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.