- Services / facilities within the grounds include a rugby & football field, skating park and picnic areas.
- There is no access to the park via Ripple Road.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Barking.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Dagenham Dock.
- The nearest underground station is Becontree.
Outside Access (Goresbrook Road Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Goresbrook Road.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The door opening is 58cm (1ft 11in) wide.
- There are double gates also available at this entrance but these were locked at the time of the survey.
Level Change (Goresbrook Road Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- There are easy and moderate slopes and ramps throughout the park.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.