- Services / facilities within the grounds include a rugby & football field, skating park and picnic areas.
- There is no access to the park via Ripple Road.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Barking.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Dagenham Dock.
- The nearest underground station is Becontree.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
Access Point (Goresbrook Road Entrance)
- This information is for the access point located on Goresbrook Road.
- There is not an information board/map at this access point.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this access point.
- There is an open gap for access.
- The width of the gap is 58cm.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- There are double gates also available at this entrance but these were locked at the time of the survey.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac surface(s).
- There are slight and steep slopes on the paths.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.