- Services / facilities within the grounds include Barking Park, Barking Park Centre, Barking Park Sports Pavilion, Barking Park Toilets, Big Friendly Coffee, Longbridge Road Car Park - Barking Park and a splash park.
- Barking Park link (new tab) - click here.
- Barking Park Centre link (new tab) - click here.
- Barking Park Sports Pavilion link (new tab) - click here.
- Barking Park Toilets link (new tab) - click here.
- Big Friendly Coffee link (new tab) - click here.
- Longbridge Road Car Park - Barking Park link (new tab) - click here.
- Splash Park link (new tab) - click here.
- The venue has seasonal opening times.
- The summer opening times are 06.30 - 22.00, 1st April - 30th September
- The winter opening times are 09.30 - 19.00, 1st October - 31st March.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Barking.
- The nearest underground station is Upney.
Access Point (Vehicle and Pedestrian Entrance)
- This information is for the access point located on South Park Drive.
- There is step-free access at this access point.
- There is a gate which opens away from you (push).
- The gate is permanently held open.
- The width of the gap is 340cm.
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 4 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 300cm x 450cm (9ft 10in x 14ft 9in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 45m (49yd 8in) from the vehicle and pedestrian entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 59m (64yd 1ft) from the vehicle and pedestrian entrance.
- The car park surface is tarmac and block paving.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- This car park is run by RingGo on behalf of Barking and Dagenham Council.
- Payment options are by phone, text or online.
- Telephone / text number is 020 3046 0010.
- To pay online you are required to set up an account.
- to register your account please click here
- For payment you will need the 4 digit location code of the individual car park.
- The location code for this car park is 27031.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.