Show Easy Read
- Services / facilities within the grounds include seating area, open space, Barking Town Quay Millpool Viewing Area.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Barking.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Barking.
- The nearest underground station is Barking.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 2 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 230cm x 500cm (7ft 7in x 16ft 5in).
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is block paving.
- The patron does have to cross a road.
- The road is generally quiet.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is not level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are varied.
- There are uneven surfaces and block paving throughout the venue.
- There are 3 medium steps leading to the river view additional seating area.
Level Change (Barking Town Quay Millpool Viewing Area)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading to the river view seating area.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.