Opening Times (Station)
- Monday 05:00 - 01:30.
- Tuesday 05:00 - 01:30.
- Wednesday 05:00 - 01:30.
- Thursday 05:00 - 01:30.
- Friday 05:00 - 01:30.
- Saturday 05:00 - 01:30.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Dagenham.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Dagenham Dock.
- The nearest underground station is Dagenham East.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is a designated drop off point.
- The drop off point is located at the front of the station.
- There is not a dropped kerb from the drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the station.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- There is level access to the service.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
Level Change (Platforms)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located leading from platform 1 to 2.
- There is/are 15+ step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are medium.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- There is tactile paving at the top and bottom of the stairs.
- There are generally 1 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is an office to obtain help.
- The office to obtain help is 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- This office is located to the left as you enter.
- There is a ticket office.
- There is a taxi rank at the station.
- The taxi rank is located in front of the station.
- The taxi rank is 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Wider ticket barriers are available to access platforms.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1-2.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
- Monday 06:45 - 21:45.
- Tuesday 06:45 - 21:45.
- Wednesday 06:45 - 21:45.
- Thursday 06:45 - 21:45.
- Friday 06:45 - 21:45.
- Saturday 09:15 - 22:15.
- Sunday 10:00 - 23:00.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1-2.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1-2.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Whenever services are running, station staff can accompany you to the train and help you on board and, if needed, can arrange for you to be met at your destination.