- Related link World of Golf.
- Monday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Sunday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Opening times are seaaonal.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Elmers End.
- There is a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The name of the nearest tram stop is Arena.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located to the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are loose chippings.
- The car park surface is loose chippings.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 210cm (6ft 11in).
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There are no marked parking bays.
Outside Access (Pay Hut Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The door(s) is / are light.
- The width of the door opening is 150cm (4ft 11in).
Pay Hut and Picnic Area
- The pay hut is located at the top of the path from the car park.
- This is where you collect your equipment.
- Also available to purchase are drinks and snacks.
- The picnic area is to the left of the pay hut.
- There are several benches within the picnic area.
- The picnic area can be slippery when wet.
- The course is made up of 18 holes.
- The majority of the holes are made up of artificial grass.
- The gradient of the course ranges from easy to moderate.
- Pathways around the course are concrete and are 150cm wide.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.