Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Edmonton.
- The venue is situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 203cm (6ft 8in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- There is / are 15+ step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies operating from within this station are National Express East Anglia.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1-2.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1-2.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- Staff are trained to take TypeTalk calls.