Show Easy Read
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Turkey Street.
- The nearest underground station is Oakwood.
- Monday 08:00 - 18:00.
- Tuesday 08:00 - 18:00.
- Wednesday 08:00 - 18:00.
- Thursday 08:00 - 18:00.
- Friday 08:00 - 18:00.
- Saturday 08:00 - 18:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located in front of the building.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are double (with one leaf locked).
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 73cm (2ft 5in).
- The second door is locked and behind a fruit and veg stand which can be moved and the door opened if required.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located at the rear of the store.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 18m (19yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are bright.
Level Change (Shared Toilets)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in the toilet doorway.
- There is/are 1 step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are bright.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are shallow (2cm - 10cm).
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- Home visits / services are not available.