- Services / facilities within the building include the main hall, multi-purpose rooms, IT facilities and a kitchen.
- Services / facilities within the grounds include a garden.
- Monday 09:00 - 19:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 19:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 19:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 19:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 19:00.
- Saturday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Edmonton Green.
- The nearest underground station is Southgate.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park is located at the side of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 1 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 380cm x 450cm (12ft 6in x 14ft 9in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is block paving.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The Blue Badge bay is the bay nearest the main entrance.
- Parking is by appointment/arrangement only.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The intercom is in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The main door(s) open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The door opening is 130cm (4ft 3in) wide.
Second set of doors
- There is a small raised threshold in the doorway.
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The door opening is 160cm (5ft 3in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope gradient is slight.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G, 1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting levels are good.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located off the main corridor.
- The lift is a platform lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are G, 1.
- The lift is approximately 8m (8yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- Staff do need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The clear door width is 80cm (2ft 7in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 90cm x 120cm (2ft 11in x 3ft 11in).
- There are not separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- There is not a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are within 90cm - 120cm from the floor.
- The lift does not have Braille markings.
- The lift does have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is moderate to good.
- A key, available from reception, is required to operate the lift.
Location and access
- The facility is located to the left as you enter.
- The facility is approximately 5m (5yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the facility.
Dimensions and features
- You do not need a key for the facility.
- The door opens outwards.
- The width of the door is 85cm (2ft 9in).
- The dimensions of the facility are 230cm x 190cm (7ft 7in x 6ft 3in).
- The facility changing bench height is fixed.
- The facility changing bench is free standing.
- The length of the facility changing bench is 175cm (5ft 9in).
- The facility hoist is mobile.
- The facility toilet is corner.
- The transfer space on the left as you face the toilet is 155cm (5ft 1in).
- The transfer space on the right as you face the toilet is 25cm (10in).
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on the right.
- Dropdown rails are provided for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the dropdown rail(s) is/are on the left.
- The type of wash basin is fixed.
- Wall mounted grab rails are available at the wash basin.
- As you face the wash basin, the wall mounted grab rails are on the left.
- Disposal facilities are available.
- A privacy screen is not available.
- Wide tear off paper roll is not available.
- The facility has a non-slip floor.
- A functioning emergency alarm is not available.
- It is tied up and out of reach (higher than 10cm (4") from the floor).
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located to the right as you enter.
- The female and male toilets are 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located in the backyard.
- Home visits / services are available.