- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Ponders End.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
Venue Car Park
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 2 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 300cm x 450cm (9ft 10in x 14ft 9in).
- The nearest designated bay is 7m (22ft 12in) from the main accessible entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does have to cross a road.
- The road is generally busy.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park is located next to the South Street entrance.
Outside Access (South Street)
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 168cm (5ft 6in) wide.
Level Change (South Street)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading up to the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 183cm (6ft 0in).
- The doors detailed above lead into the ticket office.
- There is an entrance straight on to Platform 2, which has no doors and is 152 cm wide.
Reception (Ticket Office)
- The reception desk is 4m (13ft 1in) from the front entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is high height.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use system.
- The ticket office is open Monday to Friday 06:15-12:45.
- There are generally 1 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is an office to obtain help.
- The station is not staffed between 12.45 - 6.15.
- This office is located the ticket office.
- The train companies operating from within this station are National Express.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1-2.
- The platform(s) which has/have level access is / are 1-2.
- The platform(s) accessed by ramp / slope is / are 1-2.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- The photograph shows the ramp leading up to the entrance from South Street.