Assisted Travel Contact Information
- Assisted Travel Helpline: 0800 058 2844
- Assisted Travel Text Relay service (for the hard of hearing): 0800 138 1018
- SMS Text: 07860 034 269
- Email: [email protected]
- The assisted travel helpline is open every day from 08:00 - 22:00, except on Christmas Day.
Opening Times (Station)
- The venue is open 24hrs.
Opening Times (Ticket Office)
- Monday 06:50 - 13:15.
- Tuesday 06:50 - 13:15.
- Wednesday 06:50 - 13:15.
- Thursday 06:50 - 13:15.
- Friday 06:50 - 13:15.
- Saturday 08:30 - 14:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest underground station is Southgate.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located in Roseneath Avenue.
- There is a designated drop off point.
- The drop off point is located outside the main entrance.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 150cm (4ft 11in).
- There is a ticket machine next to the main entrance.
Reception (Ticket Office)
- The desk/counter is 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The desk/counter does not have a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are good.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- There are generally 2 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- The station is not staffed between 13:45 - 06:50.
- There is a ticket office.
- The ticket office is 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The train companies operating from within this station are Great Northern Railway.
- The train companies that operate within this station include:.
- Please click here for access information for Great Northern Railway.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- Shops and services within the station include a coffee shop.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1 and 2.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Wider ticket barriers are available to access platforms.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1 and 2.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
Level Change (Footbridge to Platforms 1 and 2)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located on the platforms.
- There is/are 15+ step(s) to the area/service.
- There is tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- Photographs 1 - 5 show access to platform 1.
- Photographs 6 - 8 show access to platform 2.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.