Show Easy Read
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Tottenham Hale.
- The nearest underground station is Tottenham Hale.
- Monday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Thursday 10:00 - 23:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 23:00.
- Saturday 10:00 - 23:00.
- Sunday 10:00 - 17:00.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located at the front of Gaunson House.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is concrete.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- This is a shared car park between the other venues situated in Gaunson House.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are double (with one leaf locked).
- The door(s) is / are light.
- The width of the door opening is 102cm (3ft 4in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in the doorway.
- There is/are 1 step(s) to the area/service.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are shallow (2cm - 10cm).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- There is not level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the cafe.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Level Change (Cafe)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located in the centre of the cafe.
- The ramp/slope is steep.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- This ramp leads from the entrance seating area to the counter, toilets and additional seating towards the rear of the venue.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the café.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- Some tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 87cm (2ft 10in).
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located at the rear of the venue.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 68m (74yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located in the standard toilets.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 88cm (2ft 11in).
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the baby change facility.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.