- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Hatch End.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Hatch End.
- The nearest underground station is Pinner.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There is not a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- Censor sanitiser.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is not clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- Toilets are available.
- The venue is not certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday 10:30 - 21:15.
- Wednesday 10:30 - 21:15.
- Thursday 10:30 - 21:15.
- Friday 10:30 - 21:15.
- Saturday 10:30 - 21:15.
- Sunday 10:30 - 21:15.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Hatch End Car Park.
- The car park is located on Grimsdyke Road.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 200cm x 590cm (6ft 7in x 19ft 4in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on Uxbridge Road.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are permanently held open.
- The door opening is 90cm (2ft 11in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located directly in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 73cm (2ft 5in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held and wall.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Jewish style cuisine.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female Toilet(s)
- The female toilets are located to the rear of the venue.
- The female toilets are 12m (13yd 4in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Access to Standard Male Toilet(s)
- The male toilets are located to the rear of the venue.
- The male toilets are 15m (16yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the male toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- A facility with a drop down rail is also available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.