Show Easy Read
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Northolt Park.
- The nearest underground station is South Harrow.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located in Eastcote Lane.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The cemetery is open to the public seven days a week including all bank holidays. Generally the hours of opening are as follows:
- November and December 09:00 - 16:30.
- January, February, March and October 09:00 - 17:30.
- April and September 09:00 - 19:00.
- May, June, July and August 09:00 - 20:00.
- If the times are changed, advanced warning will be given.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue, on Eastcote Lane.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 110cm (3ft 7in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located immediately beyond the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- The cemetery is accessed using various paths.
- The paths have varying gradients, from easy to moderate.
- Much of the cemetery will require you to walk off the main paths on to grass to access the graves.
- There is no seating within the cemetery grounds.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.