- AccessAble are aware that there have been changes to this Access Guide, which includes the information for the barrier at the entrance. Our surveyors will revisit the venue to update the information as soon as possible, subject to Government restrictions.
- The land for the cemetery was bought by Harrow Cemetery Board in 1887 and was consecrated the following year. .
- As well as being the final resting place for many local people there are 56 Commonwealth War Graves Commission burials within the cemetery. .
- The cemetery is designated by Harrow Council as a site of local importance for nature conservation.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Harrow-on-the-Hill.
- The nearest underground station is Harrow-on-the-Hill.
- The venue has seasonal opening times.
- OPENING TIMES;
- January, February, March & October 9am-5.30pm.
- May, June, July & August 9am-8pm.
- April & September 9am-7pm.
- November & December 9am-4pm.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located just within the main entrance.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the cemetery.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The door opening is 325cm (10ft 8in) wide.
- There is a wide gravel path (350cm) through the centre of the cemetery. The graves are situated in rough and uneven grassy areas. Wheelchair users will need assistance if they venture off the path.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.