- The venue is situated within the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Harrow.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Harrow-on-the-Hill.
- The nearest underground station is Harrow-on-the-Hill.
- The venue is in a shopping mall.
- There is not a member of staff available at the entrance.
- Appointment only.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- Toilets are not available.
- The venue is not certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- Monday 10:00 - 15:30.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 15:30.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 15:30.
- Thursday 10:00 - 15:30.
- Friday 10:00 - 15:30.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue is open 1st Saturday of every month.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is multi storey.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 8 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 401cm x 475cm (13ft 2in x 15ft 7in).
- The nearest designated bay is 7m (22ft 12in) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 24m (26yd) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is concrete.
- There is a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The bell is not in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The intercom is not in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 88cm (2ft 11in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the main entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- There are not steps to access this area / service.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- Route maps are not available.
- Manual wheelchairs are available.
- Powered wheelchairs are available.
- Powered scooters are available.
- Equipment does not have to be booked in advance.
- There is not a hire charge.
- Escorts are not normally available to assist around town / city.
- Trained escorts are not available for people with a visual impairment.
- Trained escorts are not available for people with a hearing impairment.
- There is a £5 charge to register and I.D must be provided.
- There is not a charge to hire, however if it is longer than 2 weeks, a £10 per week charge applies.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.