Show Easy Read
- Services / facilities within the grounds include 3 full sized grass football pitches, 1 junior grass football pitch and 2 grass cricket pitches.
- The playing fields are unmanned. There are no changing rooms, standard toilets or accessible toilets.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Hatch End.
- The nearest underground station is Kenton.
- Opening times do vary depending on timetabling.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Hatch End Swimming Pool.
- The car park is located off the Uxbridge Road (A410).
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the playing fields.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The door opening is 120cm (3ft 11in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The slope is on uneven ground and wheelchair users may need assistance.
- Hatch End playing field is a completely grassed area with football and cricket pitches. There are no paths at all for access to the pitches.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.