- Services / facilities within the grounds include 3 full sized grass football pitches, 1 junior grass football pitch and 2 grass cricket pitches.
- The playing fields are unmanned. There are no changing rooms, standard toilets or accessible toilets.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Hatch End.
- The nearest underground station is Kenton.
- Visitors using the facilities in the park are expected to keep safe by using gloves on all equipment and by carrying hand sanitiser. There is signage in all parks advising Visitors what to do to stay safe.
- Opening times do vary depending on timetabling.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Hatch End Swimming Pool.
- The car park is located off the Uxbridge Road (A410).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the playing fields.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The door opening is 120cm (3ft 11in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The slope is on uneven ground and wheelchair users may need assistance.
- Hatch End playing field is a completely grassed area with football and cricket pitches. There are no paths at all for access to the pitches.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.