- Life of Reilly is a sports bar and shows sport all day on multiple television screens.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Harrow & Wealdstone.
- The nearest underground station is Harrow & Wealdstone.
- There is not a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- Toilets are available.
- The venue is certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- For more information on the 'We're Good to Go' Industry Standard please click here.
- Monday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Thursday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Friday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Saturday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 22:30.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 210cm x 540cm (6ft 11in x 17ft 9in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on Kenton Lane.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 200cm x 500cm (6ft 7in x 16ft 5in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Kenton Lane.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The door opening is 114cm (3ft 9in) wide.
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The door opening is 106cm (3ft 6in) wide.
- There is level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
- Televisions show sport all day.
Eating and Drinking (Bar)
- The following information is for the bar.
- The bar does not serve food.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 72cm (2ft 4in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 108cm (3ft 7in).
- The standard height for tables is 72cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Children are welcomed in the bar area.
- Children are allowed in the bar until 7pm.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located at the rear of the venue.
- The female and male toilets are 16m (17yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- An ambulant toilet cubicle with wall mounted grab rails is available.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.