- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Edgware.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Harrow & Wealdstone Station.
- The external queuing points are not clearly marked/signed.
- There is not a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is not hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- Customer toilets are not available.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
- The convenient dropoff point is located outside the main entrance.
Outside Access (South Parade)
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 65cm (2ft 2in) wide.
Level Change (South Parade)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 140cm (4ft 7in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are low.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.