- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Harrow & Wealdstone Station.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 180cm x 580cm (5ft 11in x 19ft).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on Mollison Way South Parade Service Road.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 180cm x 480cm (5ft 11in x 15ft 9in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Mollison Way South Parade Service Road.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Blue Badge holders can park for free for a maximum of 3 hours and no return within 3 hours.
- Charges apply for on street standard parking bays.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The door(s) is/are double width but one door is locked.
- The width of the door opening is 65cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- There is a very short slight slope in front of the entrance.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are welcomed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.