- The opening times for the cemetery are:.
- 09:00 - 16:30 November & December .
- 09:00 - 17:30 January, March & October.
- 09:00 - 19:00 April & September.
- 09:00 - 20:00 May & August.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the borough.
- This venue is situated in Pinner.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Headstone Lane.
- The nearest underground station is Pinner.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located off Pinner Road.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- There is a ramp or slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located throughout the cemetery.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- There are various easy to steep ramps and slopes throughout the cemetery.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located along the main cemetery path.
- The female and male toilets are 50m (54yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilets.