Show Easy Read
- Services / facilities within the grounds include an ornamental pond, basketball court, exercise area and children's play area.
- Queensbury Park was originally farmland and part of Little Stanmore Farm. It was purchased in 1938 by the Urban District Council of Harrow to ensure that the local residents always had an open green space preserved for them.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Kenton.
- The nearest underground station is Queensbury.
- Bus stops are located on Honeypot Lane.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is general parking on surrounding roads, but spaces are very limited.
Outside Access (Clifton Road Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on the south side of the park.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The door opening is 140cm (4ft 7in) wide.
Outside Access (Honeypot Lane Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on the north side of the park.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The door opening is 220cm (7ft 3in) wide.
Level Change (Honeypot Lane Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac and gravel surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There is a 400cm wide path leading down from the Clifton Road entrance to the Honeypot Lane entrance. The path is an easy to moderate slope and wheelchair users should not need assistance.
- A gravel path of 120cm wide leads around the perimeter and wheelchair users may require assistance.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.