- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Kenton.
- The nearest underground station is Queensbury.
- The Blue Badge parking bays are currently out of use.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- Toilets are available.
- The venue is certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- Monday 12:30 - 15:00.
- Monday 17:30 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 12:30 - 15:00.
- Tuesday 17:30 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 12:30 - 15:00.
- Wednesday 17:30 - 23:00.
- Thursday 12:30 - 15:00.
- Thursday 17:30 - 23:00.
- Friday 12:30 - 15:00.
- Saturday 17:30 - 23:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located in Streatfield Road.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 100cm (3ft 3in).
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 93cm (3ft 1in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are good.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- The standard height for tables is 74cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located to the rear of the venue.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 24m (26yd 9in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels in the female and male toilets are good.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.